· 10+ experience in planning with proficiency in Primavera P6 and MS project, will work as key associate with Project Head.
· Prime responsible to develop and establish a project schedule , cost and resource schedule further Develop in conjunction with the Project Team suitable Work Breakdown Structure for the project.
· Review and understand all relevant documents and conditions pertaining to the project.
· Establish and define any job oriented project control procedures and identify the level of resources required to operate them.
· Establish and agree the level and frequency of reporting required by the project.
· Establish and communicate cost and schedule baselines and ensure control mechanisms are in place to monitor performance.
· Review overall project status with the Project team and recommend corrective action where necessary.
· Ensure that all cost, planning and document control reports are prepared and issued in accordance with the Project Coordination Procedure.
· Supervise the activities of the PDC group both in their productivity and the technical adequacy of their output.
· Liaise with other Departments at all meetings relevant to project operations and ensure that the time and cost plans are updated to reflect latest information.
· Break The WBS in to weekly target sheets for respective project heads and send it in advance to the respective site to follow.
· Prepare various MIS like monthly, fortnightly progress report, design development report and present it to the project head