• Plans and prepares production schedules/ plans for the manufacturing team to establish the production sequence and lead time of each operation according to customer orders.
• Analyzes production specifications and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine the production plan, processes and tools requirements
• Develop and oversee detailed project plans.
• Identity project risks and develop risk mitigation plans.
• Establish detailed project plans and metrics, work plans, schedules, resource plans and status reports.
• Create & maintain project plans.
• Monitors the entire Production to shipment process to ensure OTD (On time delivery) and Zero Complaints from Customers.
• Reviews and Monitors the production dates and plan at regular intervals and according to the schedule after each stage of machining, assembly, inspection and painting and adjust the dates accordingly.
• Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
• Manages/ Supervises the planning activities for all the value streams.
• Reviews and suggests changes in the Production plans as per production work load and plans set for other value streams.
• Prepares a consolidated planning strategy based on the delivery dates and capacity of the entire plant.
• Review ISO related documentation for audits and suggest changes
• Ensures proper Planning & execution of complete sampling activity.
• Works with Engineering, Production and Procurement team to ensure uniform loading of production capacities
• Inventory Management - ABC categorization, safety stocks, rounding values, lead time planning
• Preparation of daily / weekly / monthly reports of activities and inform Management
• Prepare look ahead schedule, Bar charts, Resource histogram, Graphs etc. as per the contract
Reviews the Customer Order and product descriptions to decide whether to manufacture the valves in house or through captives and accordingly prepare the plan